22 April 2013

Greetings


After many suggestions, I have finally decided to take the plunge and start a blog. So thank you for stumbling upon my new project. You will get a little sneak into the life of a 20-something year old college student balancing academia, sleep, and a social life. I live off my morning coffee,  obsessed with all black clothing, and suffer from deep wanderlust.

Growing up I moved around a decent amount due to my father's job, so I bring inspirations from the south in Atlanta to small town in Connecticut. A hybrid from both the north and the south. I currently reside in Baltimore for college where I am a Marketing major and Information Systems minor.

This blog will be a hodgepodge of postings ranging from fashion to branding to data mining to more personal lifestyle pieces such as recipes and destination vacations.

If you want more of something, please leave a comment. I'd love to chat.

xxx,

Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment